This month Diana shows us how to make a super cute window for hidden journaling. Perfect for this weeks challenge of capturing our secrets!
1. Select a top piece of paper and a bottom piece. It will take 2 pieces
to make your window.
2. Using an Exact-o knife, cut 3 sides of a square, leaving the fourth side connected.
3. You can also add an additional 3rd piece of paper, maybe even a journal spot, between the 1st and 2nd pieces of paper. You would write your message on that piece, then adhere it facing out to the back of the top paper. (See sample.)
4. Now, glue your 2 main pieces of paper together.
5. Make a closure. I chose 2 buttons and a piece of yarn. (See sample.)
6. Now your journaling is completely hidden, and even built into your page.